Tek’it Audio has updated Winkl, a free foldback distortion for VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-in formats to version 1.2.
This update come with two distortion modes, one with the original sound and one called “Bass DR” coming from Winkl version 1.1, well suited for bass and dark sounds.
- Solved a bug on Mac OS X in Logic Pro X.
- Added v1.0 distortion sound by default.
- Added v1.1 distortion available via a switch.
- Reduced CPU use.
- 2 types of Foldback distortion.
- Drive and Output Gain controls.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Works in mono or stereo.
Winkl is available to download as a free VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X.
Get It Here
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.